Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü Doktora Başvuru Koşulları
Students can apply for Ph.D. Program through the Internet by submitting “Online Application Form.“(Please click here for International Candidates Application Form.)
The following documents should be submitted to Graduate School Of Social Sciences following the Online Application (within the application dates stated on the web site.)
- Applicants are required to submit a valid exam score: ALES EA 60 / GRE:151 / GMAT:465
- Applicants to this program is required to bring a copy of the following English Proficiency Exam Score YDS: 65 / YÖKDİL: 65 / TOEFL IBT:79
- Copy of both for Graduate and Undergraduate Diploma.
- Copy of both for graduate and undergraduate transcript.
- Copy of the identity card,
- Two photographs,
- Two reference letters,
- Corporate document
- A letter of purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
In accordance with the regulation published on February 6, 2013, after this date, the applicants enrolled in Non-Thesis master's programs, PhD applications will not be evaluated. (http://www.resmigazete.gov.tr/eskiler/2013/02/20130206-10.htm))