Graduates of our program are able to find job opportunities in various energy-related sectors, both domestically and abroad, such as energy production, energy distribution, energy markets, energy efficiency, and energy management.
The main areas of work for our graduates, based on the developments in the energy sector, are as follows:
• Energy production from renewable energy sources
• Energy production from non-renewable conventional energy sources
• Connection of different energy sources to the electrical grid
• Development and implementation of environmentally and financially energy-efficient technologies from primary energy source to end use
• Energy markets where energy trading and supply activities are performed
• Energy efficiency and management
• Energy storage systems
• Using digital technologies to increase the safety, efficiency, accessibility, and sustainability of current energy systems
• Contribution to the determination of energy strategy and policies.