In order to protect, improve, develop and increase the quality of life with adequate and balanced nutrition of the individuals in the society, it is to train qualified "Dietitian" who have universal thoughts and values and adhere to Atatürk's principles and revolutions, and to offer their production in the fields of undergraduate-graduate research, education and service for the benefit of the society and to constant evolution by applying education and training in accordance with international standards and providing research opportunities.
To be a national and international, preferred, exemplary and leading educational institution with the graduates of Nutrition and Dietetics Department, scientific research, and studies in the field of health; to make projects and publications that will contribute to the healthy development of society and sustainable development goals.
To train dietitians,
• who apply, analyze, and interpret their professional knowledge by considering ethical values, seek solutions to problems, and have decision-making skills.
• who can identify nutrition-related problems in the society and produce plans and policies for the protection and improvement of public health.
• who can present their professional knowledge and equipment in commissions, boards and meetings related to their field.
• who adopt collaboration and teamwork in the interdisciplinary field.
• in accordance with the qualifications determined within the framework of international professional standards.
• who research and follow innovative scientific developments with the awareness of lifelong learning.