Bahçeşehir University Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences BRIDGE education programs are building new bridges.
For March 8, International Women's Day, we prepared a free training program for women's cooperatives and women entrepreneurs.
In addition to building a bridge to the careers of our BAU BRIDGE students, it started to build new bridges with different stakeholders in line with the needs of the society.
We present the free program, which we have prepared to further develop the entrepreneurial spirit of women, to grow their businesses and increase their competitive power, as well as to ensure the sustainability of their businesses and to support the equipment needed by women cooperatives and women entrepreneurs, to all women cooperatives and entrepreneur women supported by the Foundation for the Evaluation of Women's Work.
In this boutique training program, BAU FEAS academicians will meet with women cooperatives and women entrepreneurs through the Foundation for the Support of Women's Work. This activity, which aims to raise awareness in the fields of economy, marketing and management, is the first social responsibility project of the BAU BRIDGE education program, which is an initiative of our faculty.
Our academics will support women's co-operatives and entrepreneurial women to be informed on different issues with a 60-75-minute online seminar between March 22nd and March 26th.
• 23 March 13: 00-15: 00- Human Resources Practices and Communication - Prof. Dr. Ela Unler
• 23 March 16: 00-18: 00 Marketing and brand management for entrepreneurs - Assoc. Prof. Elif Yolbulan Okan
• 24 March 14: 00-16: 00 - Supply chain management - Prof. Dr. Yavuz Gunalay
• March 24, 11: 00-13: 00 - Financial Awareness - Dr. Serkan Yesilyurt
• March 25 15: 00-17: 00 - Introduction to economics for entrepreneurs - Assoc. Prof. Bulent Anıl