Faculty of Health Sciences Spring Semester Educational Planning Description About Hybrid
The Rectorate of Bahcesehir University has made an important announcement regarding the 2020-2021 Spring Term. You can access to the announcement by using the following link.
The 2020-2021 Spring Term of Faculty of Health Sciences will be carried out in the following manner and in compliance with the further announcements and directions of Council of Higher Education and our University.
- Except for the laboratories of our university, applied parts of the applied courses to be held in enterprises (health institutions and organizations) will be realized as face-to-face in the related enterprises by attaching highest level of attention and taking strict precautions. At their own requests, the students can practice their applied courses at the private enterprises operating in the places of their residential addresses (domestic-abroad) provided that they find such enterprises by their own efforts and receive the approval of their departments. No public institute is allowed to be used in this regard. Our students will be provided with a detailed training in order to be informed about applied courses and methods of protection from infectious diseases between 10:00-16:00 on 23 February 2021 Tuesday. All students who will carry out applied courses in such enterprises have to participate in the training. The training will be carried out online via MS Teams and the login link will be sent to your official e-mail addresses.
- Applied parts of the applied courses to be carried out at the university laboratories will be held by reducing the number of the students and attaching the highest level of attention and taking strict measurements, through the “hybrid” method. Upon their own request, students can attend the lecture held in the laboratory face to face, provided that they have made an appointment with the lecturer of the course in advance. The students can follow the applied courses on MS Teams online.
- All of the theoretical courses will be held online (distance education) synchronously or asynchronously.
- The way to be followed for the examinations will be announced after the announcements and directions of the Council of Higher Education and our University.
- Student activities, student club activities, conferences, panels and meetings will be held online.
- The north campus will be open to you, our valuable students. You can use the physical facilities of our university provided that you comply with the public rules (age limit, curfew restrictions, etc.) announced by the authorized public institutes and submit your HED code when requested.
As the Faculty of Health Sciences, our works continue without slowing down so that we can reduce the level of pandemic’s effect on you and accordingly you can continue your education. Your health is our priority. Please fully comply with the rules. Never say that nothing would happen to me. In case of any change in your health, please inform us as soon as possible. And be sure that our university will be there for you with all its facilities. This process we are going through will definitely return to normal one day. Humanity has come over numerous unfortunate events throughout the history. And it will come over this one, too. Vaccination process is still going on. You will be vaccinated when the time comes based on the priority order prepared by the T.R Ministry of Health.
As I have told you several times before, you can turn some seeming disadvantages into your advantage. Please do the things that you have never found opportunity to do before at your homes. Remember to do exercise for 30 minutes at least each day. Continue to listen music.
The entire personnel of the Faculty of Health Sciences will continue to work uninterruptedly in order not to compromise our education quality. As the entire personnel of the faculty, we are open for communication with you for 7/24. Please inform us about all your problems and requests through your advisors.
We will provide you with feedback as soon as possible. In case of a difficult situation or urgency, you can call me directly from my personal phone number 0532 2739070.
We love you. I wish you all a healthy and successful academic period.
Prof. Dr. Fatma Eti ASLAN
Dean of Faculty of Health Sciences