2022-2023 SUMMER SCHOOL PROJECT CALENDAR
9th September 2023, Saturday
Deadline for Upload of Graduate Projects to the Itslearning System
Minimum Words of Projects are 7500.
Issues to be Considered in Project Delivery;
The content and format of the completed works of the students who have taken the Project course in the 2022-2023 Summer School are controlled by the project advisors. Projects that are found to be suitable in format and successful in terms of content should be upload to the Itslearning System by the specified date, the project will not be physically delivered to the institute.
Steps to be followed when uploading a project to Itslearning system:
• Click on the relevant assignment on the Course Resources page.
• Click the Reply button on the opened assignment (Project) or Turnitin page. Click on the Add file link to upload the documents for your assignment.
• After filling in the other fields related to your assignment, click the Submit button.
• You can see Turnitin plagiarism rate 30 minutes after uploading. For this reason, you should complete all your procedure before the deadline.
• Turnitin plagiarism rate should not exceed 25%. If the plagiarism rate is higher, you have the right to delete your assignment and upload it up to three times.
• After you see that your Turnitin rate is below 25%, you should upload to the assignment (Project) page.
Before uploading your documents to the system, you should send your project to your consultant for format control and get approval to upload it to the system