Click for Proficiency Speaking Exam Appointments (October 7, 2020)
1. Log onto Microsoft Teams using your school email.
2. Click on the TEAMS tab on the left and you will see your exam room.
3. Click on your EXAM ROOM.
4. Wait for your teacher to call you in your exam room.
5. When your teacher calls you, click on “ACCEPT” icon to accept the call.
6. Turn on your camera and microphone.
7. Show your ID to the teacher.
You will pick 2 questions from a list of speaking questions.
You can change one of the questions if you like.
You will have “20 seconds” thinking time.
You are expected to speak about 2 minutes for each question.
8. Choose a number from 2-67 and tell your teacher the number.
9. Your speaking question will appear on the screen.
10. Think about it for 20 seconds and answer the question.
11. Repeat steps 8-10 again.
12. When the teacher says “Your exam is finished”, click on the red “LEAVE” icon at the top right corner of the page.